Wholesale and bespoke
We offer a wholesale and bespoke, bulk ordering service. You can either order directly with us, or via the FAIRE platform (see bottom of page).
Would you like to…
- stock sustainable gift wrap options in your store?
- use furoshiki as eco-friendly product packaging?
- present promotion items both beautifully and sustainably?
- provide elegant, furoshiki gift wrap options for your products?
- have elegant furoshiki wrapping your wedding favours?
- see your fabrics or patterns used in a Furoshiki Wrap Company collaboration?
- just have a chat about our furoshiki or how we operate as an organisation?
... then we would be delighted to hear from you!
Please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Below is some initial information to get the ball rolling.
Minimum Order Quantities
Our direct order, minimum order value is £100. This does not include shipping.
- This applies to both wholesale purchases, bulk and bespoke orders.
Where & When We Deliver
We offer worldwide delivery, with the cost of shipping depending on your location and the size of your order. Our standard order lead time is 4-6 weeks, but may vary depending on the size of your order and the time of year. If you need your order by a specific date, we recommend making this clear during your initial enquiry.
You will be able to pay in the following ways:
- By Credit or Debit Card, we accept all major cards including AMEX
- By PayPal
- By BACS; you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with remittance advice as soon as you have ordered, as we are unable to process your order until we receive this information.
Please email email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to discussing how we can work together.
(A lovely vibrant red bespoke furoshiki order for a customers promotional gift campaign)